Los Jinetes House Meeting
Members Present: Francisco, Quon Jien, Jannah, Lianor, Bran, Peter & Bronwyn
- Meeting called to order
- Jannah put in a motion to have the monthly dues reduced to 5$ due to recession. This was approved by all members present.
- All have agreed that the minutes will start to be posted on the Jinetes website for all those unable to attend the meeting.
- New Members:
- Thurkell - was accepted as a new member at May Crown. Permission has been granted from his parents and also from Beothuk and Wilma, since he is their Page. Ash will also be sponsoring Thurkell until he is of age.
- Colleen and Kris â€“ are believed to be a good fit, once they have gone over the Charter and have thought about it they will be able t join if they so wish.
- We have word from Thorwulf and Wulfwyn that they are very proud and impressed with our household. Yay us!
- Bronwyn and Jannah will be taking up the task of making belt favours and a banner for the household.
- Jannah has compiled the revised version of the Charter, and will be posting it to the site so that all members may review it and voice opinion so that we can discuss it at the next house meeting in hopes of finalizing it.
- The House is going to Quad!!
- This month is our Tavern! We are having the Just Cause Tourney. 10$ buy in gives you 2 lives, and anyone can purchase additional lives for 5$ each. Fighters must pass inspection but do not need to be authorized.
- Huskarls have talked to Peter about starting a friendly rivalry between 2 new houses. Perhaps announcing something in Court, having a mini war/battle at either Quad or Harvest Feast.
- It has been agreed upon that we will start keeping a binder with pertinent member information such as copies of fight cards, ,membership cards, awards, certifications (CPR, first aid ect..) Emergency contact information, allergies ect.. This binder will remain private and will be kept by the Castellan (Jannah) in case of emergencies. This information will not be shared. Francisco, Bran and Jien will be working on getting copies of the cards as punishment for forgetting their fighter cards at May Crown. Peter will be scanning all the info as his punishment for forgetting his card as well.
- Financial - All members present have decided that funds should be directed into buying a household first aid kit, and when able, a household sunshade to be used as a meeting point, and a pace to store household items.
- The possibility of a household kitchen was brought up for use in the future (not this war season) and the suggestion of a trial run for lunches was brought up.. More information and a breakdown of the menu will be brought to the next meeting. Comments and ideas are welcome.
Agenda for July 4th Meeting
July 4th 2009
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. REVIEW AGENDA
3. PRIOR MINUTES
are they OK?
4. COMMANDER'S REPORT
5. OFFICERâ€™S REPORTS
6. OLD BUSINESS
- Charity Tavern â€“ How did it go?
7. NEW BUSINESS
- Go over the Charter
- Volunteering vs cash donation
- Itemised list of Household purchases for Jinetes Point
- Lunch menu for Quad (draft)
- What other types of charity donations could we do for the fall?
- Next Meeting â€“ August 1rst â€“ Should we postponed this to the next Sunday?
- Tavern â€“ July 23rd
- Dragonslayer â€“ July 24th - 26th
- Quad War â€“ July 30th â€“ August 4th
Previous page: Links